- Allows remote users to simultaneously hold a voice discussion via the telephone
- And annotate images and transmit files using their workstation
- All via the same ISDN call.
- Uses CLI to pass the caller’s number to a computer that searches a database for the caller’s information
- t can be used to automatically transfer calls to a personal account manager
- Saves money as call time is reduced and file retrieval is more accurate
- Improves customer service by providing better targeting of products and services
ISDN Remote Surveillance.
- Used to guard against fire, theft or other threats
- llows non-permanent connections between a number of security cameras at a remote site and a central monitoring facility
- sing CLI allows individual alarm conditions to be reported automatically
- High data rates allow fast camera refresh times for enhanced security coverage