- Strategic level
- Control level
- Knowledge level
- Operational level
Recommended For You
- The four types of information required by management.
Internal company performance (sales, production, turnover, cash flow, etc.) Internal plans (sales forecasts, budgets, etc.)…
- Types of System Development Strategy.
Phased incremental. Evolutionary incremental. Prototyping. Multi-shot.
- The characteristics of a well defined project.
A finite and defined lifespan. A defined and unique set of products to meet a…
- What is the objectives of Function Point Analysis.
To provide a consistent measure of product size To be independent of the technology used…
- How barriers to effective written communication and ways to overcome
The barriers to written communication are: Language Feeling Individual Content Ways to overcome the…